Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

well as the fuzzy head I woke up with and the sore back from sleeping on my friends sofa seem to be going away I guess it's time to welcome in the new year!!

No resolutions going on here this year, I always feel bad when I don't achieve them or break them very quickly!!
That being said....

I will be finishing off the projects I currently have on the go and hopefully I'll work through some of the stash mountain before adding more onto it!

I will be taking part in TUSAL 2013, WIPocalypse 2013, Theme-a-licious 2013, Santa's village SAL (new stash!) and I hope to be able to have a few giveaways & RAKs throughout the year.

I'm hoping to start work on a crochet throw next week & I aim to have it completed by the end of the year.

I think that's it in terms of what I will be up to this year, I hope to use my sewing machine a lot more, get more creative with my finishing & generally just enjoy my hobby again!

Wishing every single one of my followers a very happy and prosperous 2013

Happy Stitching!!

xX Fiona Xx

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Happy New Year Fiona!

Katy said...

Happy new year!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Fiona x