Friday 25 January 2013

No WIP Wednesday Or Needles & Natter Thursday

Sadly I have no photos to show for these two days.

Wednesday I took out Dandy Dreams to work on, I've not touched this design since starting it for the Crazy January Challenge last year and I was really looking forward to working on it, however as soon as I looked at the chart  I realised I'd calculated the fabric size wrong and my design was not going to fit so I spent Wednesday frogging the small start I'd previously made in order to reuse the fabric.

Luckily I had a larger piece of the same fabric so I hoped to get restarted at my Thursday morning group but when I got there I realised I'd left the chart at home (how I will never know) By the time I got back home it was time to go to work and then I've been at a friends house all evening so have had no time to stitch today!!
 
All in all a disappointing two days, still it can only get better right?
Hopefully I'll get some stitching done this weekend!!

Happy Stitching
xX Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Hugs. What a bummer you have had to frog Dandy Dreams. I hope you manage to get some stitching done soon. I too have taken stitching out with me and forgot the needle.