Thursday 3 January 2013

January Theme

So the theme for January in the theme-a-lious 2013 is JARDIN JANUARY: work on something with a garden or floral theme. So with that loosely in mind, my projects for January are:

Nose 'Garden'
Dandy Dreams (dandylion clocks are flowers too!)

Snowman 10 (well you make them in the Garden & there are trees!)




All three of these designs were started last January as part of the Crazy January Challenge but I never picked them up again last year.

Well I'm off to put needle to thread to fabric, I have a three day weekend this week to make up for working over Christmas & New Years so hopefully I'll get something worth showing done :)

Happy Stitching!!
xX Fiona Xx

2 comments:

Tiki said...

They all look like fun.

Lesleyanne said...

Great projects. Look forward to seeing your progress.