Friday 24 February 2012

TGIF!!

lol it may be 1 in the morning here but still it's Friday :) Last day before my week off work!!

Sat in my living room singing along to the goo goo dolls on my iphone & finishing the border on Lil Valentine, will not be going to bed until it's done!

xX Fiona Xx

playlist:
Can't let it go
Not broken
Before it's too late
Sympathy
Acoustic #3 (my personal fave)
I'm still here (John Rzeznik solo)
Iris
Always know where you are (bbmak but written by John Rzeznik of Goo Goo Dolls)

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Can't wait to see Valentine finished. TGIF another week and then I have a week off yay.

Mouse said...

helloooo .. hows you ???? for some reason I had lost you on my blog roll ... your now back and being followed ...lol
love the monica ferris books I am reading them now ;)
love mouse xxxxx