Friday 10 February 2012

Crewel World ~ Monica Ferris

I recently bought myself the first book in Monica Ferris' Needlework Mystery Series.

 I started reading it yesterday and so far my stitching has really suffered as I've struggled to put it down!!

I've read all the blossom street books by Debbie Macomber too and really enjoyed them and I've started reading the Elm Creek Quilting series by Jennifer Chiaverini and the scrapbooking mystery series by Laura childs is also waiting in the wings.

I love books that reflect something I'm passionate about and all these series seem to do just that, the characters are always easy to relate to in one way or another or just inspire me to pick up a needle & thread & get sewing!!

Right time to put in a few stitches before bed I think!

xX Fiona Xx

P.S also did some baking tonight, birthday cupcakes for one of the ladies at work so I'll be back tomorrow with photos ;)

2 comments:

Loretta said...

I love this series. I currently have the most recent book in the series on hold at the library. Enjoy!!!

Lesleyanne said...

I have never read any of these books. I will have to look at them on Amazon.