Wednesday 8 February 2012

Crazy Progress & A New Start

Since my last post I have been working on Lizzie Kate's Dog's leave pawprints, not too much more left to do, half a kennel & the words "dog" and "heart". Did notice that the symbol for the kennel door is missing from the key on the chart but just used the brown used elsewhere in the chart to fix.


Planning on framing this design in a multi apperture frame along with some of my favourite photos of my dog, also hoping to stitch a cat themed design and frame it in a similar way with photos of my two furballs!!

As well as working on Dogs Leave, I also started my 1st big project of the year, Lizzie Kate's Green Flip It series. I'm stitching them all but right now I can't decide whether to stitch them in a row or whether individual pictures that are then patchworked together with green fabric surrounding each picture would be better... Either way this is how far I've gotten after an evening's stitching.


I'm aiming to finish a section month and I'll be working this on alternate months as I plan on stitching the 6 fat men series as well. Should have this section finished soon, as depending on what I decide in terms of finishing I may also stitch the worded border as well this month.

Hoping to get Halloween Rules underway this weekend so I'll post another update then unless I have a happy dance to share ;)

Happy Stitching!!
xX Fiona Xx 

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your stitching. Look forward to seeing Dog Paws framed - sounds like a brillant idea. Love Lizzie Kate so can't wait to see your planned projects.