Monday 20 February 2012

IHSW

didn't really happen this time round, mostly because I was at work, I did take my stitching to work with every intention of stitching on my lunch break but I ended up working through it and then to top it all off I went and left my stitching there!!

Haven't been into work today as Monday is my day off so I haven't be able to pick up my stitching! Back in tomorrow so will have to try and remember to pick it up :)

Since I still haven't been able to finish valentine or show you all a photo of my progress on it, I'm almost at a loss of what to talk about, still waiting for the last couple of books in the crewel world series but I did put up the Sophie Kinsella book last week, half the rrp in WHSmiths :) so looking forward to reading that.

Hoping to get some stitching done soon, until then I guess I'll have to keep playing Mariokart7 on 3DS :D

xX Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Sorry you didn't get to stitch. Love Sophie Kinsella's books. Haven't read this one yet though. Hope you enjoy it.