Sunday 3 October 2010

Hand Dyed Threads

I love hand dyed threads. Sure they can be a pain to stitch with sometimes as each stitch should be completed individually but the colours and effects achieved are amazing. Not to mention that the names given to them are just yummy!! The reason I am posting about thread is that I have received a MASSIVE lot of hand dyed threads from the lovely Michelle (literally hundreds!) and I've been positively drooling over them ever since. I've downloaded a chart from Rainbow Gallery called 'fall into autumn'. (massive thanks to Elaine for letting me know where she got the chart from) I'm currently deciding which of my lovely new threads I want to use as amazingly I have none of the ones required. I can't wait to stitch this design as I have the perfect fabric to use to turn it into an ornament which I picked up yesterday so watch this space for a very speedy finish :) Happy Stitching xx

2 comments:

Stitching Kath said...

can you point me in the direction for the fall into autumn chart please.

Claire said...

Looking forard to seeing your autumn stitch.