Thursday 3 March 2011

Well that didn't go exactly as I planned

I was supposed to meet up with Laura for lunch yesterday to give her Archie's birth sampler, however that didn't happen as Laura text me to say she couldn't meet up as she had a ear infection and she thinks she may have given it to Archie as he was very poorly all Tuesday night. She did pop round to mine later in the evening after her mum came home to watch him to collected the sampler though and I'm please to say that she was thrilled!! She even gave me a lovely forever friends thank you card!

The evening was spent curled up on the sofa in front of the telly, I planned to get some more of Mario done but only managed about 20 stitches if that as I got caught up watching Mansfield Park on ITV3! This trip to Bath is getting more and more exciting!!

Oh well....hopefully I'll have better luck tonight, TUSAL tomorrow, don't forget!!

happy stitching
xX Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Ouch! An ear infection is so painful, hope they are both better soon.
What wonderful new stash you got recently, I just love all that gorgeous fabric.
Mansefield Park was so good. I didn;t get much stitching done either..lol.