Sunday 6 March 2011

I hate to admit it..

but I have a UFO again...I haven't picked up Halloween Short Stack since New Year's. In order to rectify this as soon as possible I have decided to spent one day a week (which day exactly will vary due to work shifts) stitching on this design until it is complete, I would spend more time on this project but as I have quite a few exchange pieces to stitch I don't feel I have enough time to spare. Of course I also want to keep stitching on Mario as it is such a large project I don't want to lose momentum and be faced with another large UFO! Here is how far I had gotten with Halloween Short Stack when stitching stopped.


Tomorrow will be spent finishing some exchanges to be posted and then it's UFO Night :)

xX Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Sounds like a plan to me. Lovely progress so far.