Friday 11 March 2011

uh oh....

lol, I've been looking at 123stitch.com and my wishlist has grown so much!!! I love that they have the wishlist feature there, means i don't have to try and remember all the different designs I like but also means I can pick and choose which charts to buy instead of buying them all in one go!

Proper update tomorrow hopefully, going to attempt to get some stitching done tonight so I can almost justify buying some new charts on payday!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend of stitching!

xX Fiona Xx

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

I so know what you mean. Sew and So have this feature too lol.

Fiona said...

ooo do they? I didn't know that!! Might see if they have the same charts I want (bar a few which I already know they don't...) as the postage will be cheaper...