Friday 18 March 2011

Can We Fix It?

Yes We Can!!

No I haven't gone insane, I'm stitching a Bob The Builder picture for my boss's 2 year old son who is Bob Crazy!! It's to celebrate the fact that he's just got his first big boy bed. Here is what the design will look like when it's finished,


It's actually going to be pretty big when it's finished, approximately 8x12, mostly because his name is quite long and secondly because I'm stitching it on 16ct Aida. Once I've knocked out a few more exchange bits and pieces I'll be able to focus a little more on this design during the week, so far all I've done a little of the black outlines on his arm.

I'm hoping to get the outlines and some of the lettering finished by the end of this month but I guess we'll see how it goes, I have quite a few easter exchanges and the wedding sampler to finish too so it's gonna pretty tough but hopefully I'll make it :)

xX Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Should be lovely when it is finished. It looks like you have a lot on this month, stitchy wise.