Friday 4 March 2011

Post, Stash, Progress & TUSAL

Got home from work to find a parcel waiting for me, it was the chart and tuck pillows I’d bought from Kath- thanks Kath, they are perfect! I love the peppermint twist design even more in person and can’t wait to stitch it!



My mum & dad went back to Wallingford today as my mum needed something from Poppy Craft and they bought back these two chart booklets, not completely my taste but I’m sure they will come in handy at some point and I’m very grateful for them none the less.


I managed a little stitching done last night on Mario, here is how far I’ve gotten now.


Which brings me very neatly onto my TUSAL post this month, final threads from the Birth Sampler, a few stray ORTs from various exchanges and an awful lot of cream from Mario has been added this month


That’s everything for today, until next time happy stitching!

xX Fiona X

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new stash. Great progress on Mario and your Tusal.

Lainey said...

Nice new stash Fiona , the pillows are very pretty.
Good progress on your wip.

Daffycat said...

Wow ~ that is one big stack of ORTs, Fiona!