Friday 26 November 2010

(mini) success....

I have been stitching my mum's present today because this is the only day of the week that I am home while she's at work so I can stitch without worring that she will see it.

Has been quite a successful day in that I have finished all the actual cross stitching however now I have the task of tackling the backstitch (I hate the backstitch on Tatty Teddy designs!) I will probably follow the backstitch for everything except his fur which I will invariably make up as I go along!! =)

However that will have to wait until either another day or she is asleep as now have to go and pick her up from work.

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with the back stitching. I hate it lol.

Cath said...

LOL , I did the baby sampler for my daughter and just madde up the back stitch as I went along . I found it so much less stressful .

Claire said...

TT is worth all the backstitch your mum will love it.