Wednesday 3 November 2010

Lovely Postie Day

My order from Sewandso finally showed up!! Lots of threads to complete start my Christmas stitching!!
Just had to treat myself to the new Lizzie Kate Quickies design 'Be Naughty' as well and the threads to stitch it too!!
The charts & threads I bought from Lorraine showed up too, I love the 'Yo Ho Ho Ho' design by Sue Hillis designs. Ooo and the Waxing Moon Designs!...hmm, I can see myself doing a lot of late night stitching before christmas at this rate!!

My subs copies of Card Shop and WOCS showed up this morning as well, going to try and save them for later to give them a good read through, although I couldn't resist a quick peek at the contents pages, looks like there are some lovely designs this month!!

Stitching updates will be posted on Saturday/Sunday :D
Enjoy the rest of your week!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Lovely new stash! There's lots there to keep you going with your stitching :) Looking forward to seeing it stitched up!

Belinda said...

Ooh the threads look really yummy, I love new thread. I've always liked that LK design, it's cute and funny. :-)
Looks like there are some great patterns in your magazines. I like your new stash too, I love waxing moon designs.
Can't wait to see your stitching progress.

Bev said...

I ordered some stuff from sewandso and it is taking a age to come too, but you have some lovely stuff

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new stash. Can't wait to see it stitched. I use Sew and So and usually get the stuff the next day.