I was happily stitching away on I'm Creative when I realised that parts of the design weren't matching up, now as I was using DMC's Magic Guide aida I didn't see how this could have happened. That is until I looked at the chart again closely.
The photocopy I was working from hadn't printed one line on the grid clear enough so what I thought was a 10x10 sqaure on the chart was in fact a 12x10 square meaning that I had stitched the entire border and lower part of the design two stitches higher than it should have been. =(
I was so upset yesterday as it was too big a job to frog it all out so into the bin it went. I was already worried about time restrains as the design was proving to be more complex than I had antisipated so I didn't want to start it all over again either...suddenly I found myself with a dilemma, Christmas is only 33 days away and I have nothing to stitch for my mum!!
Then I remember the Tatty Teddy design I have in my project bag. It was supposed to be for my friend but she changed her mind about it after I had started stitching. My mum loves Tatty Teddy and collects the ceramic versions so I have decided to finish stitching it and give it to her for Christmas which also puts me back on schedule.