Wednesday 26 March 2014

WIPocalpse 2014- March

So this post is about...10 days overdue. Oh well.

This month I have been working on Super Mario thru the ages. I won't post pics as I did two posts ago and not much has changed since then.

Our topic for the month is about where we like to stitch.

Generally I like to either stitch in the living room on the sofa in front of the telly, not always productive as I end up watching telly instead of stitching so I tend to wait until there's a friends marathon or something similar to stitch like this as i don't really need to watch the screen. Its more of a background noise thing.

Since getting my own tv in February for my birthday I now tend to stitch in my bedroom, it's not connected to the aerial yet so I just watch dvd's or netflix through my games console instead of actual tv but I've found its much less distracting and I'm actually making more progress.

Hopefully next month I will post on time and have pictures to share, our topic is going to be about stash organization!

xX Fiona Xx

No comments: