Sunday 30 March 2014

Theme-a-licious 2014 March Madness & April Showers

March's Theme was an oldie but a goodie :) March Madness, the plan? Work on something different every single day in March, madness but of the funnest kind.

My March Madness was a little different, for me it was madness to think I'd get any sort of stitching done! At least that's what I thought until last week, however I have been stitching, it's just been on one project.

No photo of progress as there's not much change since my last post however I can talk about April's theme.

April's theme was a mystery theme at first, meaning that one hadn't been picked out yet. Now it's been revealed as April Shower's: work on any water themed stitching. Brilliant, this means I can continue working on Super Mario as I have finally hit the water part of the chart!

My aim for April Showers is to FINISH Super Mario :) 

xX Fiona Xx

2 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Good luck with finishing Mario! It's going to be fab when you're done!!

geeky Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.