Monday 23 July 2012

Super Mario Sunday!

Yes its finally time to show an update of Super Mario!!


Originally I was going to stitch the entire background before filling in all the Mario shaped gaps but since coming back to this design after almost a year I decided that filling in the upper marios before continuing with the background is probably a much better way forward. Once I have filled these gaps I will finish the design by stitching a page at a time. There is about 2 pages worth pictured here and there are 6 in total.

I have also managed to finish organising my threads today :) Now I only have to keep on top of it when I finish a project! ~ wish me luck! ~

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, we finally had some sunshine here so I also mowed the back garden and got just a little bit sunburnt!

Till next time, happy stitching!!
xX Fiona Xx

9 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Mario.

Fiona said...

Thanks!!! X

Anonymous said...

Great project! Looking forward to seeing it finished!

Delphyne said...

I love it! I can't wait to see more!

missy-tannenbaum said...

That project looks so cool! The colors are exactly like the SNES, it looks perfect so far. ^^

Fiona said...

Sadly it'll be a long time before its finished!!

Fiona said...

Thanks! I got the pattern from sprite stitch :)

Sally said...

Fantastic progress. Best not let my youngest DD see it!

Michelle said...

Wonderful progress Fiona x