Saturday 28 January 2012

Friday Night Happy Dance :)

I do so love these happy dance posts, I can only hope their frequency continues throughout the year :)

My latest finish is Life's a stitch by Lizzie Kate. I have omitted the satin stitch border as it won't look right with the finish I have in mind & I added some blue buttons to the flower centers to give a 3D element, also these buttons are the perfect size!

Photo will be uploaded as soon as it is a more reasonable hour of the morning (it's 10 to 3am!!) and I have enough light to take a decent photo....


Until then, sweet dreams!!

xX Fiona Xx

P.S forgot to mention that Life's a sitch is my 7th happy dance & my 6th Crazy finish, the finishes are flying through, now if only I could show the same momentum to Mario....

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your finish.