Thursday 5 January 2012

CJC Day 4 A Start & A finish!!

Today I feel the need to quote Winnie the Pooh and wish you all a 'Happy Winds-day' as it is undoubtably a rather blustery day here indeed! ( and a rather blustery night too!!)

My start for the January Challenge today was 'Lil Easter' by The Sunflower Seed, stitched on 14ct aida from my stash using the recommended Sampler threads. Really enjoyed stitching today as the colours were lovely and bright, the chart was very easy to ready and stitched up very quickly, so much so that I finished it today as well!


Stitching is finished, I ammended the chart as I felt the original 't' didn't look enough like a 't', I'm just waiting on the buttons which will hopefully be here tomorrow. Planning on finishing this as either a flat fold or a mini cushion for my display....

Tomorrow I will be stitching but I haven't decided what!!
xX Fiona Xx

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on your finish!

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start and finish.