Wednesday 16 February 2011

Valentine Stitching

You didn't think I forgot about Valentine's Day did you? Seeing as I am once again single for Valentine's Day I joined two exchanges over on the cross-stitching.com forums.

The first exchange was a stitched valentine's card exchange, below is a photo of the card (pictured on the left) I sent along with some threads and chocolates

and here is what I received:
I love the heart confetti that came with it!

The second exchange was a Secret Valentine exchange (a bit like secret santa but for valentine's day). Below is what I sent (along with the card pictured on the right above):
the pinkeep is a freebie design by Lizzie*Kate

and here is what I received:
a lovely lavender filled hanging sachet, a lavender filled needlecase, thread & mini card

So there we go, that was my Valentine's Day stitching, I hope you liked it!
Now it's onto the next exchange piece to finish along with that pesky Birth Sampler!

Happy Stitching Everyone!
xX Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely gifts sent and received. I've never seen that particularly L*K before.