Friday 25 February 2011

So Much Cream!!

I have spent the last two days stitching on Mario. Here is my progress from wednesday night (not a lot stitched as I went for chinese food with people from work)


Yesterday was my day off and was spent stitching,  in order to save myself from making a mistake and also to allow me to stitch without having to refer to the pattern I sketched the outlines of where the mario's are directly onto the aida in pencil, stitching got a lot quicker after that! Here is my progress as of yesterday:


Luckily this section is now nearly finished (that squiggly pencil line at the bottom of the hoop is the start of a large green hill!) as I am actually getting sick of DMC 739!! Sadly I can't fill in the mario's until Monday as I don't have the threads yet!! Should have more progress to show tomorrow as today is also my day off and my birthday so expect birthday photos tomorrow!

Happy Stitching!
xX Fiona Xx

3 comments:

Cath said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow . Hope you have a wonderful day .
Great progress on your stitching . X

demeter83 said...

Wow, you've done loads! It looks brilliant, can't wait to see it continue

Bec said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :)

You have made great progress.
LOL I bet you'd be sick of cream!

Great idea to sketch the outline.