Sunday 20 June 2010

Excited!

We did a boot sale today and I made £100 selling some of the cross stitch stash I sorted out last week, still have more to go so we’re doing another one when we come back from Wales, only 5 days to go and I’m getting really excited!

At the same boot sale I found 5 old copies of Cross Stitcher magazine for 10p each so I snapped them up as I didn’t have any of them. Bought a few fiction books to take on holiday as well so it was a good day all round.
I have finally finished the main cross stitching on ‘I stitch’ so now it’s onto the backstitch, this project will be finished before Wales, I’m sure of it! I have made up Lexi’s birthday card using the Somebunny cover kit I did last year and as I don’t have to stitch the poppy tribute anymore I am almost finished with this months targets now; just ‘I stitch’ to finish and ‘Summer Bentley Bear’ which I can take and finish on holiday. I may even have time to start stitching Sophie’s Tatty Teddy chart for her birthday on July 15th but we shall see.

No comments: