Tuesday 13 May 2014

Furbaby news & a pattern :)

Twiglette had her kittens!! She went into labor on Thursday at around 11am and gave birth to 5 beautiful healthy kittens, 3 black & 2 ginger :)

Happy to say mum & kittens are all doing well, here they are at 2 days old :)


In honor of this lovely event I'm posting the companion piece I designed to go with Lizzie Kate's 'Dog's leave pawprint's' snippet. I used elements from various Lizzie Kate designs to put this piece together so I can't take credit for it entirely :) just click to enlarge the picture.

Threads listed are DMC however I'm going to use the following hand dyed WDW threads instead :)

DMC 740 = WDW Carrot
DMC 3340 = WDW Maddison Rose
DMC 731 = WDW Moss
DMC 334 = WDW Sky
DMC 321 = WDW Liberty
DMC Blanc = WDW Whitewash
DMC 801 = WDW Kris' Bon Bon

Please ignore where the black dot is I'm going to attach a small antique cat charm I found in my stash, I added the dot in to get the placement right.


I hope you enjoy my pattern & happy stitching!!
xX Fiona Xx

4 comments:

Tiki said...

So cute!! Nice pattern, thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

The kittens are just beautiful! Love what you did with the LK design :)

stitchersanon said...

Congratulations! Wow, so cute xx

Michelle said...

Oh they are so cute - I see a cross stitch designer here in the making! xx