Monday 22 April 2013

Sunday Stitching IHSW edition

well this weekend was International Hermit & Stitch Weekend and given that it was the start of my holiday you'd have thought I'd have made time to stitch right?

Well you'd be wrong! Saturday was spend re-organising the craft room with my mum, mostly her card making stash, as she'd misplaced some recent purchases. Luckily we found them and its looking lovely and tidy (almost) at the moment.

Sunday the sun was shining brightly and finally feeling like spring so we headed over to the boot sale in the morning and I picked up several Doctor Who books including Matt Smith's biography for 50p!& Doctor Who figurines, some knitting & crochet magazines and a couple of old DS games (Jewel Quest for £5 & Cake Mania for £3!)

I spent the afternoon playing Cake Mania, it a funny little game, simple and yet addictive at the same time. I did manage to do another two letters on Dandy Dreams but its really not worth another photo just yet.

Tomorrow is the first official day of my holiday and I plan to start cutting out a dress pattern in the morning and maybe doing a little cross-stitch or crochet in the afternoon.

Hope your weekends were all a little more productive than mine :)

xX Fiona Xx

3 comments:

Tiki said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Lesleyanne said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and picked up some real bargains.

Michelle said...

Wow you picked up some real bargains - enjoy your break x