Monday 6 August 2012

The finishing pile is no more :)

I am thrilled to announce that apart from 3 pictures that require framing~which I may or may not do this afternoon~ I have completly emptied my finishing pile :)

My final ornament- lil valentine

Peep Cube
Top view

ABC Pumpkin

Check out the backing fabric!!

Santa 10

Backing fabric~so happy that I have enough for all 11 Santa designs & enough for this year's design too :)
Newton's Law Blossoms

All my finishes from this week together, bit of a collision of holidays but it makes me feel quite proud to see it all in one place.

My goals for my second week of holiday are:
  • Halloween Rules catch up
  • Finish Alice exchange piece
  • Button Button (at craft group on Thursday morning)
  • Finish Eat Local on Green Series
  • Finish Hello Kitty stitch
Bit of a long list but as I'm off and the weather is looking pretty grim this week I might supprise myself again :)

Happy Stitching!!
xX Fiona Xx

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Fiona - 3 words Wow Wow Wow - well done they all look great. You have been so busy x

Fiona said...

Thanks Michelle!!! So happy that they are all done, some of these were over 3 years old!!

Lesleyanne said...

Wow Fiona they are all stunning. You can do my finishing anytime. Congrats on a gorgeous collection.

Lainey said...

Wow Fiona! Congrats on all those gorgeous finishes.

Tiki said...

Your finishes are all wonderful! I love the fabric you used on the LK Santa,those will make a great set. By any chance could you tell me where you got the pattern for the reindeer Yoshi? I'd love to make one for my daughter. Thanks and good luck with your projects for the week.

Katy said...

Fantastic job!! They all look great!!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Beautiful finishes - you are very talented!

Bec said...

They look fantastic Fiona!
I love the peep cube, so adorable.
I'd like to have ago at making my own cube, but I have know idea how to do it lol.

Gorgeous finishes! :D