WRONG!! I kinda procrastinated with it a whole lot and actually only started it this month; then I procrastinated some more...so 3 days ago on the 21st I decided to set myself I challenge. I've given myself 10 days to get myself up to date with this project (if I don't do it then it's not the end of the world, I just felt like a challenge!) This means I have to get the rest of the border and 3 rules completed by March 31st.
Day one was off to a cracking start, this is how it looked at my last update and this is how it looked when I stopped stitching on Day 1.
I estimated that if I stitched every night I'd finish a section in 2 nights so by that reckoning I should be halfway through the first rule at the minute...well I'm not, I haven't picked up the needle in 2 days!! Luckily tomorrow is set to be sunny and as it's my day off so I'll be playing catch-up 2.0 and my aim is to finish the rest of the header (2 grave stones with R & U on them and a moon) and the 1st rule 'Wear a Costume'.
If I can do that I'll be back on track! Much as I love Pokemon right now it'll just have to wait!!
xX Fiona Xx