Friday 12 June 2009

.:Birth Sampler update:.

well, finally got all the details from my friend for her sampler, have made some progress on stitching but not enough to merit a new picture, will post one up sunday when i will have made more progress...hopefully lol :-) might start doing some of the backstitch... Also got my subs copy of WOCS and theres not much I wanna do in this issue, I've decided to stitch everyone one of my immediate family a coaster for christmas and I like the school ABC for my dad's one, I like the Joan Elliott fairy mother & child design and the WTP design but thats it. I might stitch one of the japanese dolls for my nan as she loves oriental stuff like that but I'm not 100% sure about it. happy stitching everyone & have a great weekend :-)

1 comment:

stitchersanon said...

Ewww..not xmas already hehe.
Looking forward to seeing a piccie of your progress lol