Monday 11 November 2013

Goals for this week

My goals for this week are simple enough:

1. Work on Super Mario & complete section 2
2. Work on Green Flip-its & finish 'Keep Our Air Clean'
3. Work on Autumn-ation
4. Work on Granny Stripe blanket

I started working on Section 2 of Super Mario tonight, I'd say its about half done, much larger blocks of solid colour in this section which seems to slow me down tonight for some reason but I should get this finished in the next couple of days.

Keep Our Air Clean was already about half done last time I work on the Green series so I should be able to finish this chart this week.

Autumn-ation isn't really a necessity this week but it'd be nice to get it finished if possible.

My granny stripe blanket was a new start last week, I got the pattern from Attic24 via Ravelry and the colour scheme was taken from Annie's Place. I already had most of the colours listed so picked up the few I was missing from my LNS and got started, so far it's hooked up really easily and surprisingly quickly given the length of the rows. I'm taking it into work this week and hooking it up during my lunch hour so I don't cut into my evening stitching time.

Happy Stitching
xX Fiona Xx









No comments: