Wednesday 29 May 2013

WIP Wednesday :)

So the weather over the weekend was lovely and sunny here in the UK, sadly I was working the entire time and by the time I had a day off on Tuesday the rain had returned.

Spent a lot of time this week listing things on eBay, made a few sales so far so fingers crossed that will continue as I have a few things to pay this month (like the car tax...)

In between listings I have managed to get some hooky time in, here's what I've been working on

 
Uber mini granny squares! Hooked up using Stylecraft Special DK in 'Lucy colours', I'm planning on making a very mini granny blanket followed by a matching proper sized blanket :)
 
Also been hooking up triangles using the granny bunting pattern Lucy @ Attic24 posted up last week,
 
not sure what to do with them yet, I'm just having fun playing with some bright summery colours, helps distract from the wet grey skies here at the minute!!
 
Hope the sun is shining where you are!!
xX Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Aurelia Eglantine said...

LOL @ "Lucy Colours" :) I love her work too, it's so bright and colourful! Your mini granny squares are SO CUTE!!! I've done all kinds of things with them in the past (afghans, baby blankets, scarves), and it really is an addicting pattern ;)