Saturday 25 May 2013

Sunday Stitchings

Dear god has it really been a few weeks since I posted last? Time flies when you're not paying attention!!

Rather than try and remember why I haven't posted I shall simply update you all as to what I have been up to this week....

Super Mario finally saw a needle and thread this week in honour of Monochrome May and after a week of stitching in the evenings rather un-surprisingly I can see some decent progress!!


I've started a couple of new crochet projects, but nothing much worthwhile showing yet.

This weekend has been spent mostly listing things on Ebay. Mostly Pokémon cards, dolls and some Barbie stuff I've been meaning to list for ages now :) Going quite well but I still have lots to list!!

Hope your weekends are more craft filled than mine!
 
xX Fiona Xx