Friday 31 May 2013

Needles Thursday (finally)

Yes I finally got to go back to my Needles & Natter Knitting group this morning!

I've had to miss the last 4 weeks or so due to work but it was so nice to get back and see everyone! One of our members, Margaret, turned 80 today so we had a lovely lemon drizzle cake to celebrate with her.

Despite it being my day off I did have to run into work for a conference call halfway through the knitting session so I don't have much to show for my efforts, I started another triangle and I almost have it finished, just trying to work out what I'm going to do with them all when I'm all triangled out! :)


Crochet hooky goodness continued after I got home as I pulled out my anything goes blanket and added a few more squares, (the 4 on the right hand side of the picture) I've decided to start the next strip of 5 round squares before making the first strip any bigger.

That's all for now, the weather is set to be sunny and warm as we head into the weekend, perfect crafting weather but sadly I shall be working so won't really be able to enjoy it!

Hope you all  have fantastic weekends whatever the weather and whatever you're doing :)

xX Fiona Xx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your chochet is looking lovely Fiona - sorry you are working at the weekend xx

Lesleyanne said...

Your crochet looks great.