Saturday 15 January 2011

how time flies when you're stitching.

I can't believe it's mid-January already. I have been stitching up a storm so far this month, however as most of my finishes are exchange pieces there won't be any photos until the deadlines have past and I know they have been recieved.

Work continues on my friend's birth record, only 5 days left until she's due so I'm glad I have three days off work next week to work on it!!

In between stitches I spent a bit of time today sorting out my craft space, looking through my stash and filling my workbasket with more charts and kits I hope to stitch this year. I'm hoping that by keeping it out on display it will encourage me to stitch more from my ever-growing stash than buy a new kit/chart to do.

That's all for now, will post some update pics of birth sampler soon

Happy Stitching!!

No comments: