Tuesday 25 January 2011

Further Progress!

This is how far I got after tea, Tom Mouse is now complete, the booties are finished and the ribbon/bow above the booties (that weird blue thing behind Tom Mouse) is almost done too. Now that I've done the majority of the cream colours, or at least the major blocks of them I'm really enjoying this design. I definitely did the right thing by stitching the bootees first!
Sadly this is one of those designs where the backstitch is what really brings the design to life, I'll be backstitching this section before the border I think, just because I detest backstitch!

Just for Tammy (and anyone else) the design I'm stitching is called 'New Baby' and it's part of the new Country Companions series by Anchor. The finished design should look like this, New Baby, just in the blue colourway instead of the pink.

Right well, it's almost 1AM here and as much as I would love to continue stitching I know I really should go to bed as I have a visit from the area manager tomorrow at work and I have to be awake!

Sweet dreams everyone & happy stitching!!
xX Fiona Xx

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress. It looks lovely.

Cath said...

So cute , hope the visit goes well. X