Yes the time has come to start thinking about my stitching resolutions for 2011. Last year's were set so long ago I can't even remember what they were! (thank goodness for blog archives)
So my resolutions last year were:
- Finish all WIP & UFO's from 2008/09 before begining anything new
- Limit any stash purchases to threads & fabric
- Work on and complete one project at a time!
- Try Evenweave
Ok 3 out of 4 isn't bad, I did try evenweave and I have no UFO's left from 2008/09, although I did start a lot of new projects before finishing them, also all new starts are completed except Halloween Short Stack which will be done before the end of January! I ended up working on one project at a time during the run upto christmas just because it is so much easier than trying to stitck to any kind of rotation.
So onto the shiny new 2011 resolutions!
- Start working through some of the gorgeous kits and charts in my stash (check out my stitching pile page to see what I'll be working on this year!)
- Keep my stash organised
- Work on my finishing skills
- Work on my time planning (more often than not I set myself a deadline that's achievable but then don't put in the time to ensure I meet set deadline)
I think that's everything for this year. Hopefully these resolutions will help me to become a more organised and well planned stitcher!
Hope you all enjoy the new year festivities and I'll see you all in 2011 for the first TUSAL update on January 4th!!
Happy Stitching & Happy New Year!