Sunday 12 December 2010

Finishing Updates AND a PIF!

Although I still haven't managed to do any stithcing this week I have spend today doing some finishing, sadly I can't show them just yet as they are Christmas presents but there isn't much longer left to wait now!!

*12 days till Christmas!!*

In other news I also won another PIF, this time hosted by Elisa so now I have to host another one myself. If you would like to receive something stitched from me in the next 12 months please reply to this post :) I will leave this open to sign ups until Christmas Eve.

*I know last time a few people were put off entering because they felt their finishing skills were not upto a high standard, well neither are mine! I dread using the sewing machine but I'm entering and hosting these PIF's so I have a reason to practise my finishing skills and try different finishes/techniques.*

*please don't let the fact that I'm a novice when it comes to finishing put you off entering either, I'm getting better all the time!*


1 comment:

stitchersanon said...

How can we get good if we do not practice? For me it is all about the thought that goes into things. I am sure my PIF from you will be lovely.

Cmon grouches: enter...Fiona, if no one threaten them with snotty noses and tears..worked on my blog hehe