Tuesday 11 August 2009

Busy, Busy...

Had a busy couple of days, missed my update again but I have an excuse!! My younger brother moved up to Coventry on Saturday to go to uni so I've been trying to help him get his stuff packed up ( 2 car loads so far and still more to go up!) ended up being no room in the car for me or my mum so we stayed home while Dad took him up. Managed to go to Hobbycraft & get the rest of the threads I needed to finish off Archie & MS's Fairy kit Smile Went to the boot sale on Sunday again & found a daylight company portable craft light (the old style with the cable not the rechargable battery style) for £4!! Snapped that up pretty quickly, especially as the bulb on my clip on lamp has blown again (3 times in 6 months, I'm begining to think it might be faulty lol) Went up to Coventry today with the second carload of stuff for my brother and wandered round Coventry itself. Found a stitchy shop called Busy Hands so naturally I went in for a nosey...came out with 2 new kits; A Humphrey's Corner one called 'Trains' which is of Humphrey on his belly playing with a toy train & all the carriges have snails on top!! It's sooo sweet! I also got a Born To Shop kit which says 'Save the Earth...It's the only planet with Chocolate'. I love the born to shop stuff and had seen some of the kits at the stitch & craft show but I couldn't afford them so when I saw this one reduced I had to buy it! Lol I'm a sucker for a bargain! Problem is now I want to stitch one but I've promised myself won't start anything new until I finish at least one of the bigger projects I'm working on & all of the small ones I've started! Guess I better get cracking so photos will be up later in the week.

No comments: