Monday 8 September 2008

Woot! 0_o first post & I'm a happy stitcher!!!

Went to the new Hobbycraft store in Bicester yesterday and picked up a couple of new kits to add to my ever growing stash of kits/charts & mags. I picked up a Newton's Law bookmark & a Popcorn kit I plan to stitch for my grandmother. Also grabbed a couple of plastic hoops as the wooden ones seem to have marked my work. Got home and decided to browse the Polstitches website looking for some hand-dyed aida to stitch a mermaid chrt onto, bought that & some of the kreinik threads I need to stitch it, then went to my local stitchy shop today and picked up the rest of the threads/beads I need to start her!! Can't wait till the fabric arrives so I can get stitching :) All in all, a good couple of days, now if only I could finish this Winnie the Pooh chart for my mum in less time than I actually have to do it in (it's her birthday in 8 days) I'd be ecstatic! :-P

No comments: