First I worked on and finished Autumn-ation by Lizzie Kate (see the little crow?)
Next I worked on the Green Series flipits also by Lizzie Kate, specifically 'be kind to animals' once that was finished I went back and finished 'keep our air clean'
only two more charts left to stitch!!
So onto June's theme 'June Jolt'. The theme for June is to work on Summer or brightly coloured projects, so with that in mind I have opted to work on
- June Stamp by Lizzie Kate (WIP)
- Green Series by Lizzie Kate (WIP)
- Summer-licious by Lizzie Kate (New project!)
- Buzzy String by Lizzie Kate (New project!)
- possibly Eeveelutions, a downloaded pattern from Sprite Stitch ('Jolt'eon was one of my favourite Pokemon growing up!)
The downside of 'June Jolt' is that it has made me realise just how many of my charts are Christmas or Halloween themed and although they are brightly coloured, it's just too early to be thinking about those holidays, Summer's only just begun!!