Sunday 27 April 2014

Stitch From Stash 2014~April

Yet another month has gone by already? Where is this year going to?? Guess that means it's time for another Stitch From Stash update!!

April was yet another stash free month for me & I'm happy to report a finish as well! (stash may be bought next month to celebrate but I've not decided yet.)

Lizzie Kate has just announced her new Flip It series 'Tingles' and I have to say I love the designs she's shown off so far....

Anyway on to the stats for the month:

Amount Spent: £0
Stash Starts: None
WIP: Mario Thru the Ages
Finished: Mario Thru the Ages
Money Banked: £100

Now that Mario is finally finished I'll be going back to work on the  'Green' flip it series from Lizzie Kate, but not before I stash dive for a new start!!

xX Fiona Xx 

No comments: