Thursday 16 January 2014

WIPocalypse January Check in

Hello everyone, my name is Fiona and I'm a serial starter....

Today is the first posting date for WIPocalypse 2014 and this is my first year of actually taking part properly instead of following along with it but not posting about it. In this first post we are supposed to write a little about ourselves, our projects and our goals (if any) for the year.

So as I said at the start, my name is Fiona and I am a bit of serial starter. While I do tend to have a bit of a finishing spree every now and then, I have had a couple of projects languishing in my project bag for a couple of years now that I'd really like to see finished and framed by the end of the year.

The projects I am working on as part of this SAL are:

  • Super Mario thru the ages
  • Green Flip-its by Lizzie Kate
  • Autumnation by Lizzie Kate 
  • June Stamp by Lizzie Kate


So far this month I have been working on Super Mario thru the ages and I'm hoping to have this project finished by the end of February. Here is where I am today:


I'm not sure if you can just about make out the pencil lines at the bottom of the picture, that's my finish line!

That's all from me today be sure to check out the other WIPocalyose posts over at Measi's Musings!!

xX Fiona Xx

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello form another "serial starter"! That's a lot of stitches in your Mario Brothers - how wonderful it will be to have it finished!

Cathy said...

Mario is looking good!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! Good luck on getting to the finish!

EvalinaMaria said...

Great goals!

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your progress.

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your progress.

Elizabeth said...

My daughter is a Mario fan. Guess I'd better not let her see your Mario project! Looking forward to seeing all your projects grow this year.

SoCal Debbie said...

I found you through the WIPocalypse check-in on Measi's blog. Your Mario project is amazing! I stitched a little Mario design for my son before. Happy stitching in 2014!

Michelle said...

Its looking good Fiona x