Monday 1 July 2013

Monday Musings~ July Goals

Wow it's the first of July already (and for once the sun has been shining this weekend!)


Theme-a-licious 2013 theme is 'Jubilee July' this month, that's holiday/celebration related stitching so I shall be stitching on my summery kits that I kitted up last month and possibly some 4th July freebies I know I have somewhere....

WIPocalypse 2013 goals for July:
  •  hit the water on page 3 of Super Mario
  • finish keep our air clean in LK Green Series
  • finish the border of Dandy Dreams
  • finish June Stamp
Other Goals
  • July Stamp
  • finish a strip of small squares on anything goes throw
See you tomorrow for TUSAL Tuesday, I warn you know they aren't amazing, I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf a lot this week!!

xX Fiona Xx

No comments: