Monday 22 October 2012

Monday Musings

Lots going on this week, my friend Sam is coming over tomorrow night to learn how to cross stitch!

Should be fairly easy to teach him the basics, after all if I can pick it up anyone can!!

As well as playing teacher this week I shall be working on:

  •  Green Series, 'Eat Locally' is almost finished as we speak, shall be finished before bedtime tonight I think
  • Knitting Mug Hug christmas presents at Needles & Natter on Thursday morning & during my lunch breaks at work, have one act on from lunch today and I'm aiming to be on my second by Thursday.
  • Possibly getting another Halloween Rule completed before the weekend.

Also found out that my friend from work is expecting a little boy in March :) Looks like the Lizzie Kate Birth chart I picked up at Ally Pally will be getting stitched sooner rather than later!!

xX Fiona Xx

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Sounds like you have a great week of stitching planned. Good luck with teaching your friend to stitch.

Michelle said...

Wow sounds like you will be busy Fiona - have a good time x