Monday 11 June 2012

Holiday Happy Dances

well that's it, my two weeks of vaccation time are up, had a lovely time despite the weather and even have 2 happy dances to show for it! (one has literally just been finished so excuse the hoop marks!!)

First we have All Hallows Eve by Waxing Moon, I won this last September from 123Stitch in their free monthly drawing, I changed the colour from DMC310 to DMC550.


Second happy dance is Is It Too Late? By Lizzie Kate, started 3 days before Christmas last year.Stitched using the recommended WDW threads although I did sub the white hand-dyed for the DMC option for simplicity instead. I also made the hour hand on the clock a little shorter and added arrow points to them

Please excuse the shoddy pics too, they were taken with my Iphone in a bit of a hurry!

xX Fiona Xx

8 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Two lovely finishes.

Fiona said...

Thanks lesleyanne! But unseasonal but so glad they're finished!

Michelle said...

You did well Fiona they are lovely xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely finishes, well done!

Claire said...

Glad you had a nice holiday.Love the two finishes.

Fiona said...

Thanks Michelle! I did some finishing off too!

Fiona said...

Thank you!

Fiona said...

Thanks!!