Friday 11 November 2011

finally I can stitch something for me!!

yes that's right I put the last stitch into my final exchange this afternoon, done the finishing too and it'll be going in the post tomorrow along with the other 4 exchanges running in  December so I'll be able to post pics up shortly :)

This evening I gleefully ran into the stitching corner, hell-bent on finding something to stitch from the masses of charts I've accumulated this year, I really wanted to stitch something Christmassy and preferably by Lizzie Kate as I love stitching her designs but wouldn't you know it, every single chart I picked I either don't have a suitable fabric or I don't have the right threads (even the DMC/Anchor equivilents!!)

So now I have a fairly large shopping list for Harrogate (13 sleeps to go!) but I did eventually find a chart I can stitch now, Socks & Underwear or Santa 10 by Lizzie Kate, had all the threads, embellishments & fabric so I'm off to put a few stitches into it before bedtime!!

Happy stitching everyone

xX Fiona Xx

P.S I'm going to Harrogate on the Saturday and would love to meet up with anyone else who's going!!

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on finishing your last exchange. You can't beat a L*K christmas design. Look forward to seeing your progress.