Saturday 3 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

ok so I'm a few days late, but better late than never! Stitchy Resolutions for this year are
  1. complete all my current WIP's
  2. start & finish 'popcorn flower's for you' in time for my grandma's birthday
  3. learn how to do french knots once & for all
  4. to complete at least one large project (one of the mirabillia or passione ricamo charts i have in my to-do pile)

Other Resolutions this year are:

  1. pass my driving test
  2. put any bonuses I get from work into my savings account (and not spend it!!)

Got a lovely stash of stitchy stuff from my mum & dad for xmas, had lots of aida (mostly sparkly & one hand dyed), 2 mirabillia charts, reusable project cards, some petite needles & short beading needles & a chocolate scented kit by DMC which I can't wait to try out!

2 comments:

Shell said...

Happy New Year,nice Christmas stash,good luck with the resolutions.

CindyMae said...

Happy New Year! Great Resolutions!