- complete all my current WIP's
- start & finish 'popcorn flower's for you' in time for my grandma's birthday
- learn how to do french knots once & for all
- to complete at least one large project (one of the mirabillia or passione ricamo charts i have in my to-do pile)
Other Resolutions this year are:
- pass my driving test
- put any bonuses I get from work into my savings account (and not spend it!!)
Got a lovely stash of stitchy stuff from my mum & dad for xmas, had lots of aida (mostly sparkly & one hand dyed), 2 mirabillia charts, reusable project cards, some petite needles & short beading needles & a chocolate scented kit by DMC which I can't wait to try out!