Thursday 30 October 2008

illness can be a good thing...

time off work = more time to stitch!! Good thing too as my mirabilia Halloween fairy kit showed up 2 days ago and i haven't put it down yet!! Only have her face, arms, legs & wings to go! Have also stitched another two xmas cards, one from the latest issue of card shop & a christmas tree design from hobbycraft. Went to Bicester & Swindon over the weekend to pick up some threads & ended up leaving with the Tinkerbell Heart kit I want to do for my friend's birthday, more xmas card stitch kits (have 21 in total now, only 16 left to stitchPerplexed) a cupcake shaped pincushion & a workbox to keep all my extra needles & random buttons & embellishments in. Am going to bed now as tomorrow I hope to finish off more of the Halloween Fairy (aiming to be finished by the end of the day on Friday) and maybe backstitch my newton's law or somebunny to love UFO's (probably Newton as it's an xmas one) If there's still time left in the day after that I may stitch another card....

No comments: