So I'd better do a quick round-up of Figural Feb before talking about MARCH MADNESS
I'm sad to say that I did very little in terms of stitching/crafting this month and honestly I have no idea why. Here is a quick recap of what I have done.
- I did finish Little Love by Lizzie Kate and Valentine a freebie by Primative Betty
- I worked on Super Mario but barely made any progress :( my lack of interest in this project erks me no end)
- I started a crochet blanket for my heavily pregnant co-worker (due in 11 days :) )
- I crocheted a rainbow coloured granny square which will hopefully become a cushion in the next month or so
- I made a biscornu for the first time in a year which my friend Jacqui then loved so much I gave it to her so I'll have to do another for myself at some point.
I discovered Pinterest and have many many many wonderful ideas that may also account for the lack of finishing this month....far to many hours have been spent browsing boards looking for inspiration.
In other news for February, I turned 25 last Monday (the 25th). I spent a few days up in Cleethorpes and the surrounding area with a few friends to celebrate. I got some lovely presents but I'll hopefully get annpther post up about that in the next few days.
So onto March Madness, the original plan for this theme is to work on a different project every day, I however have decided to mix things up a bit. For my March Madness I plan to:
- Finish Page 2 on Super Mario
- work on some March themed pieces
- March Stamp
- Lucky Tree
- St Patrick's Flip it
- St Patricks Day
- Work on the Feb/Jan pieces I missed
- Love Bug Freebie
- Feb Stamp Flip it
- Fancy a Jane Day
- Friendship Flowers
- Finish my baby blanket
- Finish my granny cushion
- Stitch Santa's House
Till next time, and hopefully it won't be so long!
xX Fiona Xx