My stitchy/crafty bugs dissappeared on Wednesday and as a result I really didn't have much to blog about for the latter part of the week.
Still new week, new month and that can only mean one thing, new goals for the Theme-A-Licious SAL!!! (I'm actually quite excited about this month!)
February's theme has changed this year to FIGURAL FEBRUARY: stitch on your people populated projects for the month.
So this month I am hoping to stitch:
- Super Mario Through The Ages (a person made of pixels is still a person)
- Big Bang Theory by weelittlestitches (they've just released an updated version of the pattern so I'll have to email them for the update before I can start)
- Fancy A Jane Day by the sampler girl
The Halloween Ornament SAL theme for the month is Black Cats and last month's was Pumpkins so I'll be looking for a couple of charts to stitch up for those.
Other stitching for the month will be
- February Stamp by Lizzie Kate
- various Valentine/love freebies (valentine by primativebetty, A Hug will do and Love bug by Lizzie Kate are the ones I can think of at the minute!)
- A Little Love by Lizzie Kate
- Special Baby by Lizzie Kate (my friend at work is due March 11th & went on Mat. leave yesterday)
So that's my plan for February, lots of stitching!! Looking at the list though I can see a lot of Lizzie Kate which fitted in well with last year's theme-a-licious Feb theme~ Fangirl February, I guess some things never change!
xX Fiona Xx